Tree of life Our first tree on Moon
Description: We will plant our first tree of life over moon to be the first man made self-sufficient habitat that is Bio-mimicking the bio systems of palm trees. The concept of a tree of life has been used since ancient times till now in biology, religion, philosophy, and mythology. A tree of life is a common motif in various world theologies, mythologies, and philosophies. It alludes to the interconnection of all life on our planet and serves as a metaphor for common descent in the evolutionary sense. The trees proved to be one of the most surviving species despite the harsh environment conditions and to be a perfect design approach to design integration to perform coordination and design for control of complexity in the total tree habitat.This model is a reminder to human race that nature could solve their problems through this self-sufficient system, so it is important to learn from it rather destroying it. The concept of the outer space habitat is to reverse engineer the bio system of the palm tree to start creating the life supporting system of the habitat tree or tree of life to be the first node in a complete network of life supporting systems of trees on moon surface.
The tree of habitat is summarized in a structure that:
- Collects sun energy through its leaf shaped photovoltaic cells, On the other hand these Leaves protects the farm pneumatic spheres beneath it from sun rays.
- Its flexible modular tubes acting as roots could extend for miles to collect the water enough for life support in the tree of habitat.
- The core reactor is protected under ground and is responsible for generating pure drinking water and storing energy collected from above surface devices, all orchestrated by main central smart computerized system that regulates the life system
- All habitat units are modular and 3d printed from the moon soil and are located underground to protect the habitants from all possible meteor showers that might threaten and endanger the habitat units.
- All farms are located above ground in a pneumatic spheres protected from heat and meteor showers under the shadows of the photovoltaic leaves.